Calendar of Events
During this free workshop our certified bike technicians will show you how to fix a flat and perform basic bike maintenance such as safety and equipment checks.
- Flat Tire Replacement (30 min approx.)
- Basic Bike Maintenance (1 hour approx.)
- Questions and Answers (30 min approx.)
- Free Bike Workshops are held the 3rd Saturday of Every Month at all Sport Chalet Locations (except Metrocenter)
- Leave your bikes at home. Our store associates will be using gear in the store.
- Reservations are not required, but space is limited. Contact your local Sport Chalet store and speak with the Bike Department to reserve your spot.
Join Us for a FREE Introductory Course
Have you been wondering what it’s like to breathe underwater? With a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience, you can try scuba at our in-store pools. A PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is a great way to find out what scuba diving is really like before you take the full scuba certification course.
How the course works: Your scuba instructor will spend a little time with you to explain the basic principles of scuba diving and give you an overview of your scuba gear, which is supplied by Sport Chalet. Once you feel comfortable, your instructor will take you in the pool to help you learn basic scuba skills.
Bring your bathing suit and towel. Participants must be at least 10 years old.
Call today to register.
**Discover SCUBA is ONLY at SCUBA Pool stores: View Store Locations